Thursday 27 March 2008

Audrina Patridge gallery | pictures at 18

banner
(Pic: Audrina Patridge at 18)

The "Hill" star Audrina Patridge defends the nude pictures that were released today on Egotastic.com. The reports of SFGate is below :

{Reality TV star Audrina Patridge has defended her decision to pose for a series of nude pictures after the shots were leaked on the Internet. The 22-year-old was pictured topless in the photo shoot, which took place several years before she shot to fame on MTV’s “The Hills.”

Patridge insists she was just a naive young girl who was desperate to carve out a career as a model when she stripped for the saucy snaps, according to TMZ.com.

She says, “I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn’t know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me.”}

(Tags: Audrina Patridge, Audrina Patridge naked pic, Audrina Patridge nude pictures, Audrina Patridge at age 18, Audrina Patridge topless pictures)
audrina_patridge_pool_topless.jpg
banner

No comments:

Post a Comment